Sunday 8 June 2014

The Fluted Skirt Version 2.0








Just when you thought my rant was over about my bargain skirt, I bring you an update. I was scouring through the aisles of Kmart (as you do, well, I do) when I spotted what I thought was a coral coloured version of my black skirt. I looked at the price tag; it read ten dollars. Bargain. Though I was content enough with spending ten dollars on the skirt, I decided to scan it just for the sake of it. I let out a little scream as the screen showed five dollars. Five dollars? Unbelievable. You honestly cannot but a sandwich for lunch for five dollars anymore, but apparently you can buy a gorgeous skirt. In fashion maths terms I basically got a skirt for the price of a chai latte. I would gladly ditch the drink any day if it meant that I could own a skirt instead. On returning home I realised that the skirt is not simply a coral version of the black one, instead of being ribbed it is almost dotted with raised circles, giving it the same textured effect as the former. The material is slightly less thick, but it makes up for it in the colour department. Another skirt to add to my collection and a pat on the back for one hell of a bargain buy. 


Let me know in the comments what has been your biggest bargain…

No comments:

Post a Comment