Sunday 27 July 2014

Too Lazy to Top Coat?






I have to confess as I type with my polish chipped nails, that I am sometimes too lazy to topcoat. Oh, the crime. Some of you may not see the violation of the beauty rule, but spending a good hour painting two coats of your coloured nail polish to have it ruined the next morning because you forgot to topcoat, is as frustrating as it gets. Yes, I admit I am one of those people who is easily upset by a broken nail, so chipped nail polish can be just as bad. If, like me, you get slight heart palpitations from a ruined manicure then the Sally Hansen Insta Dri is for you. Housed in a nice, red tinted bottle the formula itself is actually clear. It’s quite a thick polish, so aim to evenly coat the nail in one swipe to avoid ruining the colour underneath. Though the polish doesn’t dry in seconds as the box suggests, it is pretty quick. You only have to wait a few minutes for the coloured polish to dry before you apply the topcoat, and then only a couple post topcoat application. You can consider this as the lazy girl’s guide to a complete manicure. Did I mention you can buy this from the supermarket or pharmacy? If you find it difficult to locate the blogger approved Seche Vite topcoat (fellow Aussies unite) then this is definitely one to try. Who wants to wait for the package to arrive when you can have dry nails in minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment