Saturday 24 May 2014

OOTD #2 -Spring Pastels in Autumn?





























I know it may seem like a strange outfit choice for the end of autumn, but with all the UK Youtubers I watch I have tricked my mind into thinking we are in spring. Usually I opt for darker colours in the colder months (black, maroon and grey), but I don’t believe a complete wardrobe overhaul is necessary for seasonal transitions. Sometimes I like to break the fashion rules and incorporate my current loves (such as pastels) into whatever weather we may be experiencing. Though the day these photos were taken was gorgeously sunny, I did feel as though I stood out from the Melbournian uniform of black on black. Nonetheless, the beautiful pastels and the sunny weather really did make me feel more positive, and that we were entering summer, not winter. Perhaps I will experiment some more, defy even more sartorial laws and, of course, have fun doing it. 

Outfit
Temt mint jumper (should still be available)
Cotton on pink skater skirt (similar here)
Lipstick brown boots
Sportsgirl russian wedding bands (similar here)
Lovisa wishbone necklace (similar here)
Sportsgirl cat eye sunglasses (similar here)
Sportsgirl black handbag

Nails
Essie French Affair 

No comments:

Post a Comment